This 10 acre park now has two separate activity areas:
13725 Denver West Circle (South) &
13900 West 20th Avenue (North)
Tanglewood Park is located adjacent to the Denver West Office Park on the north/west side of I-70. There are two activity areas at Tanglewood—the South area contains most of the amenities at Tanglewood, while the North area has a smaller pavilion and is a quieter part of the park. The Prospect West Tennis Courts are in the South area.
13725 Denver West Circle—South Area
- Picnic Pavilion with eight 8’ tables and three 4’ round tables, one charcoal BBQ grill, electrical outlets
- Two Tennis Courts
- One Baseball/Softball Field
- Soccer/Lacrosse Field
- Handicap Accessible Restroom (Seasonal, approx. May to Oct.)
- Eighty-three (83) Car Capacity Parking Lot (Monday thru Friday during business hours parking lot use is shared with Denver West Office complex)
13900 West 20th Avenue—North Area
- Picnic Pavilion with four four-sided 4′ tables, and one charcoal BBQ grill
- Two Bocce Courts
- Putting Green
- Shared Parking at the Litz Preschool Parking Lot (Litz Preschool has priority use of the parking lot during preschool hours and events).