- Park areas are open from 5 am – 9 pm.
- Overnight stay is prohibited in any park area
- Dogs must be leashed and under control by the owner at all times
- Glass beverage containers are prohibited. Beer and wine are permitted only with prior written authorization.
- Fires are permitted only in existing fireplace grills using charcoal. No fire shall be left unattended; and any fire must be completely extinguished prior to leaving the area.
- Motorized vehicles must remain on designated roadways and parking areas at all times.
- All trash, litter or refuse is to be placed in the provided trash receptacles. No dumping allowed.
- Amplification systems are prohibited, except with prior written authorization.
- Hazardous Activities – It shall be unlawful for any person to engage in any activity on any park lands which constitutes a hazard to the safety of self or other persons.
- It is unlawful to launch or discharge any type of missile, or operate any remote controlled surface, water, aricraft devices, or hot air balloons, except with prior written authorization.
- The use of any fireworks and / or weapons including firearms, B-B guns, pellet guns, bows, or slingshots is strictly prohibited.
- It is unlawful to conduct any commercial activity, or provide any service or activity for which a fee is charged, without prior written authorization from the District.
- It is unlawful to remove, damage, destroy, deface, or otherwise vandalize any park property, structure, sign, or vegetation.
- It is unlawfult to hunt, trap, harass, or harm any wild animal, bird, or plant life.
Prospect Recreation & Park District appreciates your interest in utilizing its park and recreation facilities. Please address any questions or concerns, or to obtain written authorization, to:
4198 Xenon Street
Wheat Ridge, Colorado 80033.
Emergencies: Jefferson County Sheriff, 303-277-0211 or 911.